1. PLEASE FLIGHT FOR THE TRIP
Determining Arrival. Go to the nearest train station, or most convenient for passengers. Metro Line 2A includes two directions:
– From Cat Linh to Yen Nghia;
– From Yen Nghia to Cat Linh.
Passengers should be careful to find the right train according to schedule.
Station and route information can be found in the Metro 2A map at all stations.
2. BUY CARDS / TICKETS
Passengers may choose to purchase a variety of tickets / tickets, including:
– Tickets take turns
– Tickets / Tickets go by day, by week, by month, or by year
– Tickets / Group Tickets
– Electronic ticket (IC Card) combines many other gadgets.
3. CANCELLATION / TICKETS
Passengers control card / ticket by automatic control system:
– If the card / ticket is valid, the machine will sound “headline” and open to pass passengers.
– Follow the signs in the right direction of the train and move to the waiting area.
– Note to retain the card / ticket to repeat the ticket / ticket reconciliation steps again at Arrival Station.
Passengers move to the station area and wait for the next train.
– Line up along the train line on the platform.
– Do not stand near the train when the train is running.
– Give passengers on the train to go down before boarding the train.
5. ON THE TRAIN
– Track the past gas information, the next terminal on the cruise screen and the on-board loudspeaker system.
– Identification of transshipment stations by route map.
– Give priority to giving seats to the elderly, the disabled, pregnant women and children.
– Keep hygiene and order on board.
– Do not rely on the door, especially when the train is in the station.
6. SHIPPING, COMBINATION
– At the Arrival Station, passengers board the ship and find Exits at signposts.
– Repeat Step 3 – Control card / ticket at the exit.
– Look for signposts in the platform to get to the right place.